Steak house

Biglissa

I had prime rib at Cagneys on my last cruise. I think they had it in different sizes. Not sure.

That time....I was not impressed....:(. Very large..BUT..almost 1/2 was solid chunks of fat and grizzle. I would have sent it back..but did not have time that evening to wait for another.

Please note..though...I have eaten there before..without problems...so maybe a bad night....

It does not take long to replace an unsatisfactory steak (especially prime rib, if it's carved off a whole joint, which I have no idea if that's how they do it at Cagney's). Prime rib is supposed to have lots of fat, which is why you should usually go ahead and order a king cut even if it sounds like too much. But if you get a gristly piece, you really should not hesitate to tell your server right away.

It does not take long to replace an unsatisfactory steak (especially prime rib, if it's carved off a whole joint, which I have no idea if that's how they do it at Cagney's). Prime rib is supposed to have lots of fat, which is why you should usually go ahead and order a king cut even if it sounds like too much. But if you get a gristly piece, you really should not hesitate to tell your server right away.

LOL...I did order one of the BIG ones..so I did have enough to eat ;) PS--I know it is to have lots of fat..(that is why it is so tasty :D)..but these pieces..were huge--some places hard and some places not cooked and really unappetizing..even to look at. Not to worry...I survived just fine...;)