Won a free cruise while on koningsdam!!!

Congratulations! It's always nice hearing from people who have won the cruise lottery onboard. I keep buying tickets, but have yet to get the call from the Front Office.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

There were quite few guys selling cigars and perhaps something else to smoke. One every 50 yards or so. Plenty of beach party activity along Medano Beach as well. Perhaps the touting is not as aggressive as before, but I have to say that it is still there. Much more than the other two ports. On the other hand, the walk along the marina is very scenic. Just be prepared to say "no, thank you" a lot.

igraf

...Cabo particularly -went from a party, hearty sort of seedy port to a very welcoming and elegant stroll with even very high end shops now, lovely vistas across the harbor and no more eager touts hustling you while you walk around shopping or dining. ....

There were quite few guys selling cigars and perhaps something else to smoke. One every 50 yards or so. Plenty of beach party activity along Medano Beach as well. Perhaps the touting is not as aggressive as before, but I have to say that it is still there. Much more than the other two ports. On the other hand, the walk along the marina is very scenic. Just be prepared to say "no, thank you" a lot.

igraf

I should have confined my positive remarks about Cabo to the inner marina area (far better description than my general use of harbor). This is the area that has gone through a very definite change just between our last two visits. Agree, beyond that limited area Cabo continues to be Cabo.

But for cruise passengers who just want to stroll easily, the inner marina is now a lovely change from its recent past.