Norwegian Escape-walk from H7 to elevators?

sarah1819

Just wondering if any one knows how long the walk is from the haven H7 on the escape to the elevators approximately?

Also, any other input on the H7 cabin is appreciated!

We had friends who stayed in the H7 (Haven forward facing penthouse) deck 11 on the Escape in December. It is as far forward as you can go, so it is a bit of a walk. You can check out the deck plans for the Escape and count how many rooms. However once you get to the forward elevator it is up to deck 17 for the Haven Courtyard and restaurant.

It would be nice to explain what an H7 room category is so that we don't have to look it up to answer your question.

The way I look at it. The whole ship is about 1000 feet long. Elevators appear roughly equally spaced so as a rough estimate I would say about 300 feet. Probably a bit less.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

My sister had one last year and it is a bit of a walk, to say the least. She had knee surgeries a few years ago. She would not book again. Plus, she did not get the Haven vibe as she did when in her cabin near the pool & lounge, the year before.

If its the one we checked out on the cabin crawl, its basically the length of the haven courtyard, plus the haven lounge plus one stair lobby. Not a hike but also not a short hop. We had the forward spa suite I'd say a 2 min walk to the elevators at a good pace.

H7 is a great cabin. It is a bit of a hike to get to the elevators, but at least you are still at the right end of the ship to access the Haven. H6 is much closer to the elevators but a long way from the Haven. Even with the walks, I'd take the separate living and bedrooms over the smaller H5 cabins in the courtyard.