Med Cruise on Star....Port or Starboard Balcony?

aussievc

I'm booking an 8 night Med cruise on Star for Oct 2018 which sails from Venice and wondering if port or starboard balcony cabin would be best for sail away? Also, itin include Kotor so wondering which side would be best? We're wanting to be on our private balcony for sail away and the sail in to Kotor.

Port is best for the sail away from Venice, as the main Island is that side (although there are things to see the other side as well) we had an aft to get the best of both worlds.

I haven't done Kotor yet. We are going in a couple of weeks. You are sailing through an inlet, so there are views either side. We are port side, which I believe I read some people prefer. There should be views of the city as we approach from that side. I don't know your timings, but suspect you will sail in and out in daylight, so can get both sides anyway.

Port is best for the sail away from Venice, as the main Island is that side (although there are things to see the other side as well) we had an aft to get the best of both worlds.

I haven't done Kotor yet. We are going in a couple of weeks. You are sailing through an inlet, so there are views either side. We are port side, which I believe I read some people prefer. There should be views of the city as we approach from that side. I don't know your timings, but suspect you will sail in and out in daylight, so can get both sides anyway.

Hi

We've done Kotor twice now and will be on the Star on the 16/04/17 sailing. Kotor is a small but beautiful place and the sailing in is well worth watching. Both sides have lots of little places to see and in Kotor if wether the ship docks or tenders you can walk into the town in 5 mins.

Kim