Uber or Lyft at Port Everglades question

JRA1708

We are planning on using Uber or Lyft several times when we cruise in May. From Fort Laud air port to Embassy suites, then from Embassy suites to Port Everglades. My question is when we get ahold of them on disembarkation day, is it easy to find them once we get off the ship? And...sometimes it takes awhile to get off the ship, do we wait until we our off to contact them? Our flight is at 11:45a, so we are hoping to be one of the first off the ship (Harmony of the Seas)

Thanks, Jodi

We are planning on using Uber or Lyft several times when we cruise in May. From Fort Laud air port to Embassy suites, then from Embassy suites to Port Everglades. My question is when we get ahold of them on disembarkation day, is it easy to find them once we get off the ship? And...sometimes it takes awhile to get off the ship, do we wait until we our off to contact them? Our flight is at 11:45a, so we are hoping to be one of the first off the ship (Harmony of the Seas)

Thanks, Jodi

We too have used them but wait till we are actually off the ship, wait time was about 10-15 minutes. The app shows how many are in the area plus once a driver locks into your request you can call the driver to alert them of your location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The plan for us is to take Tri-Rail to the Fort Lauderdale stop and then Uber over to the port. But I think I have seen posts that says only 'stickered' cars can get into the port. Is this true? Will Uber be able to drop us at the ship?

The plan for us is to take Tri-Rail to the Fort Lauderdale stop and then Uber over to the port. But I think I have seen posts that says only 'stickered' cars can get into the port. Is this true? Will Uber be able to drop us at the ship?

No it's not true, we have Ubered to the Port many times, the drivers know what to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk