Cruise Director on Jade

snail

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know the name of the Cruise Director on the Jade?

I see this questions ask often, and most actually want to know who it will be on their cruise - they do change out from time to time.

When I was on the Jade last November, the cruise director (who was neither "Dan" nor "Roberto") explained that he works for 4 months and then gets 2 months off. So maybe Dan replaced him, and now Roberto has replaced Dan… Or sometimes they get switched out for just a couple of weeks, you never know. The point is, if your cruise is still a few months away, there's no telling who your cruise director will be. Hopefully you can still somehow find a way to plan around that big question mark. :)

Dan was the cruise director on the last Caribbean sailing of the Jade that we were on 4/23-4/30...He announced he was getting off the day we disembarked 4/30.. Then it headed to the Mediterranean, so it's definitely someone other than Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Roberto was on the Jade last year for the Summer and then was on the Sun in November to do the South American itineraries. He speaks around seven languages so he is usually on cruises in Europe or where many different languages are needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums