Commodore Warwick Farewell - Victoria Travel - HELP please

Job 534 Clydebank

I understand Commodore Ronald Warwick's final transatlantic crossing will commence on 24 July. I laso read in another post that VICTORIA TRAVEL is billing this as tthe "COMMODORE WARWICK'S FAREWELL CRUISE".

I am planning to book this crossing as soon as possible however, I have two questions:

Should I seek out VICTORIA TRAVEL to make my arrangements if I wish to take advantage of any opportunities the help Captain Warwick "observe" this rite of passage? or will it make little or no difference who I book with?

SECOND:

I have been unable to learn, so far, who or where VICTORIA TRAVEL is through searches on keywords. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Perhaps MUFI may weigh in oon this.

Thank you in advance.

Victoria Travel have a website http://www.cruise.co.uk. If you click the link Terms it states your booking is with Victoria Travel Services. I have booked with them in the past several times. I would book with them again if they offered the cheapest deal for the cruise I wanted.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Stephen and Transatlantic Kev:.

Thank You, again, for your assistance.

I found their website and have e-mailed them a message about my requirements and expect their reply shortly.

I've yet to decide if I'll do the 24 July Transatlantic EB, or whether I'll do the VERY final voyage on the 30th.

One further question, this is regarding "retirement festivities".

Being direct about it, my purpose for booking with Victoria Travel rather than my own agent is that I'm wondering if some, or all of the festivities honoring Commodore Warwick may be restricted as "private party" fro Victoria's Clients.

Can anybody give me some kind of a focus on this?

Thanks again.

Archived