Crown Princess 3/25 to 4/2

phonejock

A quick mini review.....

Overall very good cruise. Perfect weather & Fantastic people. DH & I did the first seating in mdr and we felt that the food was good. I was very happy with the service. Last summer, when we were on the Coral, the service was uneven. ( lots of time between courses and the coffee and desert never arrived close together). Marlo and Reagan took good care of us. We ate at the Crown Grill one night and the meal and service were great.

Lots of new movies, La la land, Florence Foster Jenkins, Jason Borne, Me before you, Secret Life of Pets, Jackie.

I did not go to Muts, watched them in our Cabin.

Speaking of which, we stayed in D329 which is a regular mini (uncovered balcony). We like this location,as you could just walk down a couple of floors to where the action is. One sour note. ( and maybe we should have complained) The couch was totally beat. This is a pull out. The frame was bent and the pillows did not fit back into their places and did not lie flat. Our steward was fine. He made up our room each day while we had breakfast. Our choice, we like to take ship excursions. Antigua we did Stingrays(good), St Kitts we swam with the Dolphins.

Ok, this one was a little tourist trappey But it was a once in a lifetime thing. On St Thomas, we snorkel. Nice surprise. The captain the same one we had done another excursion 7-8 years ago. Last on Grand Turk, we did the a dune buggy ride around the island. Very good. Just do not wear nice clothes or bring a good bag. We ended up covered with dust. All of these are on Trip advisor if you want more info. Let's see What else? We stayed pre cruise at Hyatt Regency Pier 66. Room was fine. Breakfast a little pricey, but you have a lot of choices and drinks are included.

Hope this helps. Any Questions I will be happy to try to answer. On my way to work ...got to earn some money for our nex tcruise.

We did the same cruise with generally the same feelings. We did only one ship organized excursion (The train tour in St. Kitts) but enjoyed our stops. Our only sour not was a terrible experience at the Clown Grill (see post). I would be interested to know what night and time you folks went. Glad you had a fun time it was a blast traveling with you.

I was on the same cruise.Did anyone else notice the rust on the balconies? I think this ship needs a refurbishing pretty badly. We also had to change cabins due to terrible banging from the hallway. Anyone on decks B or C in the low 600s probably had the same situation.

I was on the same cruise.Did anyone else notice the rust on the balconies? I think this ship needs a refurbishing pretty badly. We also had to change cabins due to terrible banging from the hallway. Anyone on decks B or C in the low 600s probably had the same situation.

We were in Room B434. all was quiet. We did notice a little rust.