Some Allure Thoughts

We are sitting by the pool on our first Oasis clsss cruise. Some thoughts:

Embarkation was fast. We arrived at 10:30 and boarded by 11:30. In cabins shortly after 1:00. Luggage arrived before around 3:00. FNDR only offered Samba or Giovanni's so we upgraded to 150 Park. MTD is great. The one night we did not reserve we were seated at once. For us dining room food is very good. Also enjoy Park Cafe and Solarium. We do not go to the WJ. Food is good in all the venues we have gone to. Pizza at Sorrentos is good. Internet works great. Using Viber to phone and it is seamless. Ship is clean and even with 6400

passengers rarely seems crowded. Love having cappuccino in the morning at Park or Promenade cafes. Do pre book internet or any drink packages. ALL entertainment is top notch.Reserve and Do as many as you can. We live near NYC and get to Broadway once a month and Mama Mia was great. We had seen it when it first opened on Broadway. Check out the smaller venue offerings as well. Last night many of the cast performed show tunes in Jazz on Four. Lots of sales but you can do better on Amazon. The "1 hour" watch sale started at 5pm and was still going strong st 11:30. We took advantage and booked a family Allure cruise for June 2018

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good to hear that you're enjoying yourself. We board in 10 days. Have FNDR and I'm good with Giovanni's. I don't think my 14 yo would enjoy 150 Park (don't think my mom would either).

Don't need internet, as we both have a certain amount through D or D+ perks. Got the Refreshment package for the boy at a discount already. We also have BOGO dinner with mom's D+ and another free specialty dinner for 2 through my agency. So only 4 nights in either the MDR (we have MTD and already made reservations) or whatever else suits us.

Have Mama Mia reservations and am looking forward to it. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Thanks for the tip on the singers; always enjoy some other entertainment.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

150 Park the service was impeccable. Food was excellent but too rich for us.....heavier sauces, wine reductions, braised instead of grilled. Would not return. We find the MDR more than adequate

Sent from my iPhone using Forums