NCL Upgrade Bid: Can you add guests if accepted

UFLaw

Sorry if this has been answered ad nauseam, but if NCL accepts my bid for an upgrade can I then add guests to that cabin? We have a group of 11 of us and I was wondering if we could add guests and therefore they would have access to the Haven benefits as well since they were in the cabin. We have 3 in our current cabin and if we get a haven room with 4 or more, I would want my other peeps to be able to come.

Thanks for any input.

Yes, there are people in other cabins and lets say I get my bid accepted for a 2 bedroom Haven (up to 6). So I cannot move people from the other 3 rooms (each cabin has 3-4 people) into the new cabin? If so, then that will change my bidding matrix.

Thank you!

This cannot be done, unless (like another poster mentioned) the other people in the cabin cancel, and rebook (add themselves) onto your reservation.

Also, keep in mind, it may not be enough turn-around to even do this, since most people do not get notified about their bid (acceptance or decline) until 48-72 hours before the ship is set to sail.

Yes, there are people in other cabins and lets say I get my bid accepted for a 2 bedroom Haven (up to 6). So I cannot move people from the other 3 rooms (each cabin has 3-4 people) into the new cabin? If so, then that will change my bidding matrix.

Thank you!

Yes, there are people in other cabins and lets say I get my bid accepted for a 2 bedroom Haven (up to 6). So I cannot move people from the other 3 rooms (each cabin has 3-4 people) into the new cabin?
If you mean "move" as in cancel them out of their current rooms and rebook them into your suite, they might let you do that (I don't know if anyone has tried this with an Advantage Upgrade), but (1) they will each have to pay a 100% cancellation fee on their current booking, and (2) there's no telling how much NCL will charge per person to add them to your booking, if they allow it.

As JC5240 mentioned, it can be difficult/impossible to add more guests to a cabin close to sailing, because of lifeboat capacity etc.