Nassau with a Baby

Sunkissed Mommy

Since none of the excursions on our cruise allow for a 7 month old to tag along (they all seem to have minimum ages) can someone give me some good options for our family?

Two adults, a 4 year old, and the baby.

I was thinking the Greycliff Chocolate Factory. We don't mind walking, as long as it's safe. I've been to Nassau a zillion times and stopped getting off the ship a few years ago because I don't find it interesting. But I am open to some options. Otherwise we'll just hang out onboard!

Since none of the excursions on our cruise allow for a 7 month old to tag along (they all seem to have minimum ages) can someone give me some good options for our family?

Two adults, a 4 year old, and the baby.

I was thinking the Greycliff Chocolate Factory. We don't mind walking, as long as it's safe. I've been to Nassau a zillion times and stopped getting off the ship a few years ago because I don't find it interesting. But I am open to some options. Otherwise we'll just hang out onboard!

When we went to the chocolate factory a couple years back there was a minimum age of 5. And of course, no activity for a baby. I'd skip it.

Ardastra Gardens should be interesting for the kids. Flamingo show, lorry parrots and wandering pigs and peacocks.

You can take the jitney to the corner and walk the block up to the entrance. #10 jitney bus is $1.25 pp. You'll need to fold up the stroller to fit. Just tell the driver where you are heading.