Breeze Aft Cabin Deck 2 ?s (2464 thru 2489)

picomullet

Looking for some input on these cabins. Trying to decide if we want to try one. Thank you for any input!!

Did you like the location of the cabin?

How was the noise/vibration? I know there will be some as we have stayed in Freedom aft before.

Would you book it again?

Thanks for your help. Trying to decide if we want closer to the elevator or all the way back. Some of the larger cabins are available..

Looking for some input on these cabins. Trying to decide if we want to try one. Thank you for any input!!

Did you like the location of the cabin?

How was the noise/vibration? I know there will be some as we have stayed in Freedom aft before.

Would you book it again?

Thanks for your help. Trying to decide if we want closer to the elevator or all the way back. Some of the larger cabins are available..

I have been in cabin 2485 on the Breeze. An oversized deluxe OV very close to the back of the ship. The only noise/vibration was during the docking process early in the morning on port days. It was enough to wake me up, but I was getting up anyway to go out in the port. It's a longer walk to the elevators, but very much worth the walk and the occasional noise to get such a nice, big cabin. Also very little hallway noise since it's so far back. I would absolutely book it again.

I have been in cabin 2485 on the Breeze. An oversized deluxe OV very close to the back of the ship. The only noise/vibration was during the docking process early in the morning on port days. It was enough to wake me up, but I was getting up anyway to go out in the port. It's a longer walk to the elevators, but very much worth the walk and the occasional noise to get such a nice, big cabin. Also very little hallway noise since it's so far back. I would absolutely book it again.

Thank you!! I asked about 2485 but it was booked. So 2489 is open. Decisions, decisions..

Thank you!! I asked about 2485 but it was booked. So 2489 is open. Decisions, decisions..

I had a friend who was in 2489. It's a nice, spacious room also. Not a deluxe OV, so it has only one bathroom, but I would choose it if 2485 wasn't available. Good luck!

I stayed aft on deck 2 interior in February on the breeze and it was the worst cabin experience yet. We are typically mid shift and deck 6 or higher but we did a late booking and that was the very last room available. We woke up every single night to horrible vibrations and could feel the ship move. I had to take down the hangers because they kept knocking into each other. Breeze is a long ship and walking anywhere was tiring, especially after a day of drinking in the sun. The smell on the last two days was horrible. I'm assuming the septic tanks. I'd say do mid ship and atleast deck 6.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app