On the Valor now (4/8 sailing from Galveston)

ldalvarado

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask.

Weather is beautiful although a bit breezier than usual. This sailing seems busy but not overly so. MDR was kind of empty last night. Stopped in the welcome aboard show in the Ivanhoe Theater and there were plenty of seats even halfway through. Lines are full but not long.

Embarkation was quick and easy (we had fttf) but arrived around 1. Room was ready of course and luggage arrived within the hour. Room steward (George) is nice and accommodated our requests.

We're sitting on the Lido deck aft by the pool (it's just after 10 am) and there are still plenty of loungers and there's only 2 people sitting at the bar.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Can you post the Fun Times? Me and my SO have been practicing our karaoke routine. I would definitely like to know what nights they have it. Also, I'm sailing Aug 26th if that matters!

I have all the Fun Times, but haven't scanned them in yet. You are in luck, because on our 5 night they had karaoke every night. Most nights in the Eagles Lounge, but sometimes in Red Frog and another in Winston's

Sounds great, thanks for checking in.

What did you think of the welcome aboard show?

I freely admit to not watching this show. At least not in full. We poked our head in a couple of times while it was going on (not something my DH was into), and I can tell you that there were plenty of seats and it looked like folks were enjoying themselves.

Do they have yoga in the mornings on the Valor? Or at any time?

I do not see yoga listed in any of the Fun Times, but I also don't see any kind of exercise classes listed at all. It is possible that the fitness center has it's own calendar/schedule that you have to go by to get.