Documents

I depart in seven days and this is what I get!! Crazy. (I have already checked in and printed set sail and luggage tags - just thought this was unbelievable, but not surprised.)

Guest Vacation Documents

You have selected to receive your documents electronically, but they are not yet available. You will receive an e-mail when your documents are ready to download.

I depart in seven days and this is what I get!! Crazy. (I have already checked in and printed set sail and luggage tags - just thought this was unbelievable, but not surprised.)

Guest Vacation Documents

You have selected to receive your documents electronically, but they are not yet available. You will receive an e-mail when your documents are ready to download.

Was it the actual colored luggage tag on was it the sample that was included with your set sail pass. There are two different set of documents. One you get a 90 days which you put in all your information. Set up your credit account. Theses doc have a sample luggage tag. This is not the actual luggage tag. The luggage tag actually come with th email that you get at 49 days out.

Guest Vacation Documents

Was it the actual colored luggage tag on was it the sample that was included with your set sail pass. There are two different set of documents. One you get a 90 days which you put in all your information. Set up your credit account. Theses doc have a sample luggage tag. This is not the actual luggage tag. The luggage tag actually come with th email that you get at 49 days out.

I printed the actual colored luggage tag. I was saying I am seven days from my cruise and have never received an e-mail notifying me my documents are available and when I check in my cruises for my documents, I have the message they are not available yet and they will e-mail me when they are. My next cruise after that is 45 days out and I have not received an e-mail on that one either and have the same message. Never had this happen before in 50 cruises! :confused:

Have they quit sending out the adhesive tags? I was told for years they quit sending those out but I received them on my cruise last August and the cruise in 2015 also. I was in a Grand Suite so I'm not sure if that matters or not.

Yes, they have stopped sending the adhesive tags for suite guests too. I believe you can still get them by paying $35 for paper documents.

I printed the actual colored luggage tag. I was saying I am seven days from my cruise and have never received an e-mail notifying me my documents are available and when I check in my cruises for my documents, I have the message they are not available yet and they will e-mail me when they are. My next cruise after that is 45 days out and I have not received an e-mail on that one either and have the same message. Never had this happen before in 50 cruises! :confused:

My bad. DIdn't read your comment correctly. Sorry.

WOW, I just got off the phone with RCL and they told me that you should be able to print your luggage tags anywhere from 39 to 10 days out. I don't understand the big discrepancy.

If you have booked flights through Air2Sea this can hold up the documents being issued at the 49 days from departure timeline.