Harmony Review 4/1/17- 4/8/17

ss

just one caution do not book deck 14 regardless of your cabin, my rule is cabins above and below. However deck 9 central park above shops and restaurants was quite and those window view cabins have nice window seats and are slightly larger then the CPV balcony cabins.

The first time I was on the Allure (in 2013) we were on 14 with a Boardwalk view, and really didn't hear anything going on above us, which was nice. However, we were underneath the mini golf, and I suspect that the sounds coming from, say, the sports court, might be louder,

ss

just one caution do not book deck 14 regardless of your cabin, my rule is cabins above and below. However deck 9 central park above shops and restaurants was quite and those window view cabins have nice window seats and are slightly larger then the CPV balcony cabins.

I kind of like being a little bit lower anyway. It's nice to be more centrally located. I'm a stair person most of the time so the only big haul I do on a regular basis is the pool and windjammer. Otherwise, everything else is really close and a flight of steps here and there is no big deal.

Man, we must have been extremely fortunate on our Harmony cruise in Feb. We both got to bed pretty early most nights, usually between 9 and 10 and had absolutely no noise complaints. I honestly can't remember hearing anything in our cabin, 8311, after the door was closed and the curtain shut. Either that or we are starting to get hard of hearing.

Wow, there's no way it was quiet enough to sleep that early on my cruise. Part of the problem with me was that I was too nosy on what was going on down below so I would spend a lot of time sitting out there before bed just taking in all the action. It was the band that was the loudest when they would start playing "When the Saints Go Marching In". OMG that was loud!

The first time I was on the Allure (in 2013) we were on 14 with a Boardwalk view, and really didn't hear anything going on above us, which was nice. However, we were underneath the mini golf, and I suspect that the sounds coming from, say, the sports court, might be louder,

What's funny is that I didn't even see the mini golf on this cruise. I'm sure it was there but I never meandered that direction. It just goes to show you how many different activities are on that ship!

The Side Street Bar, been there and loved it.

The prices were outrageous! $12 for a small bowl of chips and salsa. No refills! Lunch for 3 with no alcohol was $70. Just tacos and 3 sodas. They automatically added 20% for a tip. Food wasn't worth it for the price. :mad:

• 1 month later...