Has anyone done the Boss Underwater Adventure excursion????

MsJersey84

Hi,

My husband and I are booked on the Carnival Paradise June 19, and we just wanted any information on the Boss Underwater Adventure excursion..

Thanks in advance

Happy Sailing

We did this in St. Thomas and it was a great excursion. I was a little bit nervous when starting, but they really make sure you are comfortable before they get going. They will feed some fish along the way so that you get very close to them. You will get some great pictures if you have an underwater camera. We found the crew to be first class and I would definitely recommend it!

I did this excursion in St Thomas with my husband and it was great. When you weren't on the scooters they provided snorkeling equipment. We saw lots of fish very up close. After the morning we went back to the ship to get changed and both fell asleep. The ship pulling out of port woke us up!

Next year we are looking forward to doing this again now that our youngest will be old enough to do it too.

Thank you for posting this? Years ago this was called the James Bond snorkel tour in Cozumel. Haven't seen it ever since til now. Wonder if they have it in Cozumel Montego Bay or Grand Caymen? It was awesome. Would love to do it again.

Thank you for posting this? Years ago this was called the James Bond snorkel tour in Cozumel. Haven't seen it ever since til now. Wonder if they have it in Cozumel Montego Bay or Grand Caymen? It was awesome. Would love to do it again.

In Cozumel they have it where you still where the head gear but you walk on the ocean floor along a rope so you dont get lost.