Soda Card: Can it be shared

tree99

To be serious (for only a brief time) I think it might be funny. You might want to put the thing you bring over it even if you don't get called on it. I think they might not call you as they'd rather not upset you. However, your fellow cruisers might not know you are just adding some levity to the situation. Possibly say "My bad, I thought it was formal night" and then putting the shirt over it. Or even just wear a nice sport coat with it.

Just my 1.5¢

Sounds fair enough. I'll bring a nice shirt to wear over it.

When I eat out, I pay $2 to $2.25 for software, iced tea or coffee with free refills.

The highlight of my reading this thread.... with refills, does that include updates and new versions? ;)

By any chance, do you work with computers? LOL! :D

I also have a question. Earlier in this thread there was a comment about not getting a glass of water from the bar -- can't remember who made the comment, but it ended with "... if you know what I mean...". I know I'm kinda slow on the uptake, but is there something I might like to know about? Or an inside joke?

Archived