Which beach has the pink sand beach

marcyjane

The beaches along the south shore are the best for seeing the pink sand. Horseshoe Bay and Tobacco Bay are a couple of the most popular. Horseshoe Bay is about a half hour drive from the Dockyard and there are public buses and private vans that can take you there, as well as taxi's.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Which beach has the pink sand beach and how far from where any of the cruise ships dock. Thanks

Cruise ships mostly dock at the Royal Navy Dockyard but some dock at Hamilton and St. George's. The Dockyard and Hamilton are closest to the best pink sand south shore beaches. About 30 minutes or so. Horseshoe Bay and Warwick Long Bay, Elbow Bay. Horseshoe Bay is the pink sand beach with facilities and chair rentals. That also makes it the most popular and crowded.

Edited by Charles4515

The beaches along the south shore are the best for seeing the pink sand. Horseshoe Bay and Tobacco Bay are a couple of the most popular. Horseshoe Bay is about a half hour drive from the Dockyard and there are public buses and private vans that can take you there, as well as taxi's.

Tobacco Bay is not on the south shore. It is a small beach on the north shore of St. George's. It is known for its snorkeling off the beach. I would not go there for seeing pink sand. It has facilities and chair rentals which make it popular.

Tobacco Bay is not on the south shore. It is a small beach on the north shore of St. George's. It is known for its snorkeling off the beach. I would not go there for seeing pink sand. It has facilities and chair rentals which make it popular.

Correct. That's what happens when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep...post not entirely accurate information!