Crane's beach

shg

Just back from the Carnival Destiny Oct 1 selling and spent the day at The Crane while the ship was in Barbados.

Absolutly the most beautiful beach and resort that I have been to in a very long time. Maybe the finest! Period!

It doesnt give you many hours there, but it was enough to spend the day at the pool and the beach and enjoy a fine lunch.

Do becareful swimming in the ocean..and the reason is that you are very near the convergence of the Atlantic to the Caribbean and the mixing up of the water does cause a rip current at times.

But from a beauty standpoint, THE CRANE can not be beat as a day stop if your in port. And if you have a few days of vacation, enjoy every minute that you can!

• 10 months later...

Hey there

Just a bit of a heads up up to two weeks ago the Crane beach was not looking the best. The Sea seams to gobbled up a good chunk of the beach which occasionally happens.

We have so many beautiful beaches in Barbados Crane is honestly only one of many. There is Accra, Miami Beach, Long beach, Bottom Bay, Foul Bay.

My advise do some research closer to your trip the beaches in Barbados change allot and quickly.

Hey there

Just a bit of a heads up up to two weeks ago the Crane beach was not looking the best. The Sea seams to gobbled up a good chunk of the beach which occasionally happens.

We have so many beautiful beaches in Barbados Crane is honestly only one of many. There is Accra, Miami Beach, Long beach, Bottom Bay, Foul Bay.

My advise do some research closer to your trip the beaches in Barbados change allot and quickly.

Hi there, this is your cheesecake friend in florida lol I will trust you to make the judgement then as to what beach to go to when we arrive in the future:) I would probably still want to see Crane but maybe take a swim at a beach that is tamer.....have a good one!

Archived