Miami hotels with shuttles & free parking?

ccb

We found ours by using the ParkSleepFly.com

We needed a room in Chicago, Cheaper to fly out of Chicago. Found a Wyndam reasonably priced, and would allow us to park our car there for free. We than found a hotel close to the airport with a free pickup service, we will than tke a taxi to the pier. Good luck.

Thanks for showing the link. Still to new to the computer to figure out how to do everthing. Guess that winter computer class will come in handy. We found the cruise port hotels to be a little higher in cost than just asking for one near the airport. That saved us a few extra dollars that we can spend on ship. Hope everyone finds what they need. Enjoy your cruise.

I booked the Baymount via park sleep and fly for about $89. Decent hotel which has free parking for your time on the cruise and a shuttle to the pier. You will have to take a taxi back though which will cost you $24. The hotel was largely remodeled due to the hurricane. Our room had all new furniture / bedding carpets. Was a good deal and I will use it again when I cruise out of Miami.

Archived