St John Resort, Mykonos Spa services question...

scgssny

There has been a fair amount of discussion about the day use pass at St John Resort in Mykonos, and they were very quick to reply to my request for information earlier today. :)

My wife would like to get the message package, but was wondering if anyone can provide some feedback on their message experience at the resort? She is specifically looking for details about if they try to sell you several different products toward the end of the message?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Heads up to the group that I just tried to book a day-pass for the Saint John resort July 4th and the reply from the hotel was that, "Due to high season, we do not offer day passes".

When I asked if we would have access to the resort facilities were we to book a spa treatment, the answer was, "Unfortunately, this is not possible. :(".

This is too bad as we were really looking forward to this resort.

Any other suggestions for resorts with day-passes in the Mykonos area?

Thanks for the reply. After seeing your message I reached out again to Saint John and they clarified that they only allow a certain number of day passes in the high season. So, I'm currently on a waiting list for our port-of-call day.

Hopefully this information helps others. If you're thinking of booking, consider doing it earlier rather than later in the high season : )