Has Glory gone to S&S cards in Mailbox?

mrsfuzzmo

Can anyone tell me if the Glory has gone to the S&S card in the mailboxes upon arrival, or are they still receiving them at Check-in? Doesn't really matter, just want to know what to expect.

I know some ships are doing it (we had the mailboxed cards on the Vista) and some are not yet going that route.

I think it's only a matter of time before they do this across the fleet. We don't sail on the Glory until 6/18, but I'm willing to bet this policy will be in place by then.

Carnival would have to install mailboxes on all of the ships that don't already have them.

Carnival would have to install mailboxes on all of the ships that don't already have them.

OK, then let's just say Conquest Class for now. We were on the Conquest last year and they have mailboxes, so I'm just assuming the Glory does too.

If it's a policy they're looking to push asap, it won't take much to attach them to the wall. It's something they can do while underway.

Can anyone tell me if the Glory has gone to the S&S card in the mailboxes upon arrival, or are they still receiving them at Check-in? Doesn't really matter, just want to know what to expect.

I know some ships are doing it (we had the mailboxed cards on the Vista) and some are not yet going that route.

As far as I know at this time it's only the Vista and Splendor

The Glory has mailboxes already on the wall outside the door.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

just got off Glory on 4/22. Cabins have mailbox outside the door and we received the S&S during checkin.

The Conquest Class ships have had mailboxes already. It's not something they just added in preparation for the new S&S card procedure. Or at least that's my assumption considering the Conquest had mailboxes last year before any of this started.