Jax Port Boarding time w F2F

LucyB.

For those who've had Faster to the Fun, in Jacksonville, what time did you board?

Our boarding passes don't have a set time. I saw something that said 12:30. When is a suggested time to arrive at the port? I was thinking 10 or 10:30, but is that too early? I understand how F2F boarding works. I just don't want bored antsy kids waiting too long, if possible. (I do know things happen to cause delays, for whatever reason)

Thank you!

if you are concerned about kids getting antsy, why not simply wait until you are absolutely positive boarding has begun? With FTTF, you arrive, and check-in.

To get the most time on the boat? Since that counts as a paid cruise day? I have fttf and who vetted the same thing. Warmest boarding I could pick was 1:30, but hopefully can get on around 11:30 and get lunch before the lines pile up

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It didn't give me the option to select a check in time. That's why I was curious.

Yes, earlier we can get on board, the better. I've got the cabana in mind I want & 2 back ups. Hope to get 1 of the 3.

For those who've had Faster to the Fun, in Jacksonville, what time did you board?

Our boarding passes don't have a set time. I saw something that said 12:30. When is a suggested time to arrive at the port? I was thinking 10 or 10:30, but is that too early? I understand how F2F boarding works. I just don't want bored antsy kids waiting too long, if possible. (I do know things happen to cause delays, for whatever reason)

Thank you!

Boarding times has nothing to do with FTTF.

We are sailing on the Elation on Saturday. We are Priority and have been for a while. Normally, we would get to the ship no later than 11am and board, however with the new staggered check-in, our boarding time is 1:00-1:30. Yesterday, we received an e-mail from Carnival stating NOT to arrive before this time, even for Priority or FTTF as they would not be allowing anyone to board early. Also, the sail away time has been pushed back from 4pm to 5pm.

I plan to do a review once we're back, so I will follow up with how check-in went. Cheers!

We are sailing on the Elation on Saturday. We are Priority and have been for a while. Normally, we would get to the ship no later than 11am and board, however with the new staggered check-in, our boarding time is 1:00-1:30. Yesterday, we received an e-mail from Carnival stating NOT to arrive before this time, even for Priority or FTTF as they would not be allowing anyone to board early. Also, the sail away time has been pushed back from 4pm to 5pm.

I plan to do a review once we're back, so I will follow up with how check-in went. Cheers!

I really don't know what we will do Saturday about getting there. According to the port authority everything opens at 10:30.

I really don't know what we will do Saturday about getting there. According to the port authority everything opens at 10:30.

We were originally planning to drive Friday to JAX, but now may take our time and stop in Savannah or some place close and enjoy the Friday night life, then check out Saturday morning and head to the pier. Maybe we'll see you on board!:cool: