Cruise to mexico july

tabitha1212

We stop in cabo san lucas for two days, but we have to board the ship in the evening at 5;00 and then come back the next day. I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed over the night in cabo to enjoy the night life. Without any complications. I know there is a risk of the ship not coming back the next day due to weather. Has anyone ever done this and had any problems with it?

i believe it can be done but you need to advise the ship of your plans so that you and your group are accounted for. and you should check with the ship crew regarding any potential change in itinerary due to changing weather or conditions before you tender to shore in cabo.

cabo is a GREAT town to stop in. we did this cruise last year and had a great time.

if your next port is PV, be advised that PV is ridiculously humid in July so you'll want to dress/prepare/hydrate accordingly.

have a great time and enjoy all the cabo tequila.

• 3 weeks later...

We had a two day there as well but came back to the ship. I wished we could have stayed as we went to the Blue Marlin Ibizia at the Me for the Day Pass https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/cabo-resort-beach-break-day-pass/

It was a relaxing afternoon but in the late afternoon the DJ was amazing and the party just started when we had to leave. We met the manager and we could have stayed long then the set Resort Pass hours. Next time!!