Video Input Ports on TVs?

mmmyna

Sorry, I am sure this has been asked before, but the search function isn't working, and I can't remember the answer. We are going on Millennium to the Mediterranean (leave in one week, can't believe it!) and my 10 year old would love to bring along his Nintendo GameCube (silly, I know) but I don't know if the room TVs have the necessary video input ports. If anyone knows, I would sure appreciate an answer. Thank you!

I can only give you a partial answer. If you are in a cabin that has a VCR (FV cabin and I also believe the suites have them), then the VCR has inputs on the front that accept the banana plugs that Gamecube uses. Case closed.

If you are in a cabin with a TV only, then I can tell you that the TVs do not accept banana jacks at all. It looks like they are connected to the wall via an RF connection (coax cable connection) but I could not tell for sure and it may even be a European size that I am not familiar with....

Jubilee 1991 Solar Eclipse
Century FO 1996 E Carib
Mercury FO 1998 W Carib
Galaxy SS 2000 Alaska IP
Infinity FV 2002 S Carib
Horizon HS 3/05 W Carib

Archived