Harmony which deck and which side

hollon

I really want to be near starbucks for my morning coffee - which deck is best (I don't want noise) and should I pick port side or starboard side going to eastern caribbean - I want to see the ports as we come in

Thanks Bob, also I've been busy with income taxes and didn't get to respond to the "Congradulation thread" for posting and giving us so much advice - you've been a real help to all of us and especially when we need some information fast.

Also, do you know if we go to the eastern caribbean - I'm looking at May 26 harmony 2018 or June 2nd harmony 2018, which side should I book to see the ports - any idea? Again - thanks for all your help - now, I can relax since my job is over :)

Thanks Bob, also I've been busy with income taxes and didn't get to respond to the "Congradulation thread" for posting and giving us so much advice - you've been a real help to all of us and especially when we need some information fast.

Also, do you know if we go to the eastern caribbean - I'm looking at May 26 harmony 2018 or June 2nd harmony 2018, which side should I book to see the ports - any idea? Again - thanks for all your help - now, I can relax since my job is over :)

I appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, I don't know if there's a better side of the ship to see the ports, could be it varies cruise to cruise.

I understand Starbucks is on deck 6 on Harmony, on the Boardwalk. So a deck 6 stateroom near the aft centrum would be closest.

Correct Bob.

We chose a balcony on Deck 8....a quick walk over to Park Cafe (port side) for those wonderful beef sandwiches... :)