Todd English

Cruisindoc

When I was on the QM2 on it's Maiden Carribean Voyage early last year, each passenger can only dine in there once (no extra charge) for the entire 12 day cruise.

We've dined there once & the food was good especially the dessert.

Many on my cruise didn't even get the chance to dine there since they told many who wanted to book that it's already fully booked for the entire cruise, but the fact is that us & everydody on my cruise I've talked to that had dined there noticed that the restaurant was always only half full :mad: . So for some reason, it seemed that they tried to limit the reservations on that restaurant on our cruise. I think I've heard that they now charge extra for dining there, whether you can still book the restaurant only once, I'm not sure, more recent passengers may want to chime in . . .

There is an additional charge to dine in Todd English (15 or 20 $ per person) don't recall. Reservations can only be made once you are on board. Several people we met were able to secure a reservation same day - so I guess it really is just how in demand the restaurant is on your particular cruise. Would recommend dining there - food and service were excellent!

$20 for lunch in June 2006. The charge does seem to have moderated the demand. I would book at the start of your cruise if you want to go for dinner. At lunch I booked the same day, once for only ten minutes later. The restaurant will be less buisy on any cruise/crossing that attracts more pasengers from the UK. Todd who?

Best wishes, Stephen.

Archived