Garden villa on pearl

philip_eunice1

Thank you for posting these pics. I had heard they did some sort of change to deck 15 and I see they did. I'm glad as next year will be our first warm weather cruise in many many years and that looks like it can give some relief from direct sun if desired. It also looks like there is less stuff in the courtyard such as foliage.

I hope you are enjoying your incredible room! Some day we hope to experience a Garden Villa on a Jewel Class ship.

I look forward to more pics and video if possible. If you posted a "post dry dock" video of the Pearl Garden Villa and the courtyard on You Tube I would think it would get plenty of hits as there is nothing out there right now.

Beautiful! :) We loved out Penthouse Suite on the Pearl last month. :) Out of curiousity, did you book this ahead of time or bid? Was it extremely expensive?

Save

We booked what we wanted ahead of time

Though seems so people are getting great deals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is certainly appreciated you taking time to post photos and videos for us. Thank you!

I find it interesting and probably a good idea on how they replaced the carpet in the main room with a tile floor. I am glad the bedrooms did keep the carpet. Do you like the new flooring or has it been something you have even thought about? Looking in from the outside it is just something I was curious about. I must say I do like the changes they made.