Sensation "booze" cruise?

SweetsugarNL

Im looking for a 4 day Bahama's cruise on the Sensation. This ship have the name "booze" cruise. Is this still happend? If its true than is it not the right cruise for us. But if we travel to Florida there are no many other options that period.

Sensation use to sail out of Port Canaveral, my home port. I went on several cruises on her. I never had a bad time and it is one of my favorite ships. You don't mention when you are sailing, but with most college spring breaks over, you have less chance of the ship being loaded with college kids.

I think you would have a fun time, but remember, if you go expecting to have a bad time, you most likely will. There will be some people getting drunk and making asses of themselves, but I don't think you will find it a "booze cruise" - unless her new sailing port is totally different than Canaveral. It's a big ship (even for being one of Carnival's smaller ships). There's lots to do and lots of area to go and have a great cruise. Go and enjoy it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I think timing is everything. If you are not going over spring break, or any break for that matter, you should be fine.

You may have a bachelor/bachelorette party onboard, but it certainly won't/shouldn't ruin your cruise.

You will find inebriated people on ANY cruise ship.

The smaller ones just seem to have more of a reputation for it.

Go and have fun.

When are you sailing? What days of the week is the cruise?

Short cruises can often turn crazy but during the week cruises when schools are typically in session usually don't see the level of booziness that can happen at Spring Break.

There are always quiet spots on the ship, especially if you don't need a lounger next to a pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its for january 2. I dont know if there is any break in America then?

Most public schools will be out, so most likely there will be lots of families on that cruise. Since Xmas is on a Monday, our local districts are taking the last week of the year and the first week of the year as winter break.

A good way to tell, if the cruise fare is high then schools are on break. If fares are low then schools are in session.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums