Carnival Breeze VS Carnival Freedom

Ahh I can't decide between Carnival Breeze and Carnival Freedom. I am surprising my husband with a cruise for his birthday this July. We are both first-time cruisers. I need to book tonight as this is the last day for the "early bird" special. We are going the 3rd week in July, both ships are sailing that week, a day apart. I'm not very picky as far as destinations go. Breeze is going to Cozumel, Belize, and Mahogany Bay. Freedom is going to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Which do ya'll suggest? We are not bringing along the 3 kids (we have a 1 year old, 3 year old, and 9 year old). It's just me and him, for the first time in 9 years! What boat would better suit us?

Thank you so much for the help! I can't wait for all the exciting things to come clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Ahh I can't decide between Carnival Breeze and Carnival Freedom. I am surprising my husband with a cruise for his birthday this July. We are both first-time cruisers. I need to book tonight as this is the last day for the "early bird" special. We are going the 3rd week in July, both ships are sailing that week, a day apart. I'm not very picky as far as destinations go. Breeze is going to Cozumel, Belize, and Mahogany Bay. Freedom is going to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Which do ya'll suggest? We are not bringing along the 3 kids (we have a 1 year old, 3 year old, and 9 year old). It's just me and him, for the first time in 9 years! What boat would better suit us?

Thank you so much for the help! I can't wait for all the exciting things to come clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Breeze without a doubt.

Breeze for sure! Plus, she will be leaving Galveston next fall for Orlando so you will have more opportunities to cruise on the Freedom (if Galveston is an easy port for u).

In another thread on this site they are announcing that John Heald is going to be sailing on the 4/30 cruise of the Breeze and is supposed to make some sort of "big announcement" re an upgrade/addition to the Breeze when she goes into dry dock.

That might influence a lot of booking decisions!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...