Can I find this in Miami?

BettyB2

I found this on another thread and am wondering if we will be able to find these when we stay one day pre-cruise in Miami:

How does this sound?

Compact box of "tinis", just like wine in a box. Apple-tini, lemon drop, cosmo, etc. How awesome if someone (not me, of course) wanted to put a couple in their suitcase...all you need is ice! Each box dispenses fifteen 4oz. (right, 4 oz), cocktails and was about $15/box. Check it out!Check out this thread - sounds wonderful and better than bringing Too much wine!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=5193125&posted=1#post5193125

Does anyone know??? They also have Chocolate Martinis which I love and could mix with milk and soft-serve vanilla on hot afternoons on the balcony.;)

thanks

Just found this, pretty good..

http://sev.prnewswire.com/food-beverages/20050906/SFTU14606092005-1.html

Oh NOOOO, I am going to cry...not available in NY or FLorida :(

Party a Go-Go contains premium ingredients like triple-filtered spirits that deliver a great tasting experience just like drinks served at a cocktail bar. The beverages are currently available in a 1.75 liter box that serves approximately 15 4-ounce cocktails. The cost per cocktail is less than half the price of a typical mixed drink made at home and a fraction of the price of a bar made drink. Seven flavors are available representing the most popular martinis and cocktails, including Appletini, Cosmopolitan, Lemon Drop, Chocolate, Blue Passion (Fruit), Classic Lime Margarita and Long Island Iced Tea.

Party a Go-Go 1.75 liter boxes range in retail price from $14.99 to $18.99 (USD), depending on location. The beverages are available and selling well in eleven U.S. states including California, Texas, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Tennessee, Virginia, Kentucky, Iowa and Nebraska, and in Canada. Distribution plans call for expanding the product into 10-12 more states by spring 2006.

Archived