Spa deck

beans79

If you are wondering if there are any added benefits then the answer is no. The Victory does not have a Cloud 9 Spa so your balcony gets you the same thing as any other balcony - a balcony. You just have to decide if you like the location.

We like the spa deck cabins. We've cruised 3 times with the kids and each cruise has been in the same cabin, Spa Deck Cabin #1115. It's very convenient for us since the kids usually just play at the slide area and the pool that is right beside the exit of the slide. Are there any extra benefits, well no not really other than I think you do get a discount at the spa on services. But a benefit for us each day was that while we were all getting ready to eat or such I went and showered and got ready in the spa. But it's all up to you on where you like. We have 2 more cruises booked for this year and both are in that same room. FYI, the Victory has been our favorite so far.

We got a spa deck balcony thru a guarantee rate. We loved it so much we booked the same deck the following year. And we were in 1101. End of the hall no traffic. So convenient to the kids club, Lido, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me some pro's and con's of staying in a balcony room on the spa deck?

I will be on the Victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We loved our spa deck balcony on the Conquest a few years ago. Like the Victory there were no special spa amenities. However, it was super quiet and the hallways smelled nice! :) The only caveat is that there is a slight covering on the balcony so you will get lots of sun. We liked that but you may not. :)

The above poster is right only if sailing on the Sunshine, Splendor, Dream, Breeze, Magic, Vista, or Horizon. As these 7 ship are the only ones currently in the Carnival fleet with the Cloud 9 Spa.

For the Victory, other than the great view from a high deck (for balcony cabins) and a quiet location there are no special amenities to booking a Spa deck cabin. To view what comes in your cabin choice visit the Victory's deck plans at https://www.carnival.com.