worried about time

astros fan

We will be on the conquest in Jan. We have booked the half day tour with Captain Marvin's. But, I just realized they do not have daylight savings time. We are scheduled to be at GC, at 7:00 AM (ship time). We are supposed to be at Captain Marvin's by 9:15 local time. Are we going to have a problem? Should I reschedule, or do another tour?

Thanks in advance.

If you were going to have a problem, Joan at Captain Marvin's would tell you. We were worried that we couldn't make the early trip (and she confirmed this). We did the later trip and had a ball. If you have any doubts or concerns, email Joan and ask her.

We're visiting GC this winter for a week (yippee), and are doing the half-day trip with Captain Marvin's. We're also doing the shipwreck snorkel trip. I can't wait!

Where does the Conquest sail from? We were on the Triumph and ship time and island time was the same (we were there in January last time), but it sailed out of Miami. I still think you're going to have time. It's a short walk to Captain Marvin's from the tender area.

Archived