Zuiderdam - 12/22/05

shsunseeker

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be there with our best Christmas frocks on! Lucky you, we're travelling with our family - 14 of us ..... but there are three sisters in the group ;)

Don't despair, I'm sure we'll find alot more FOD when we get on board. Brian (my partner) & I just finished a Trans Atlantic cruise last Thursday. We had a FOD get togeather every night. One evening leaving Bermuda we had a cocktail party for 25 in our cabin. I posted a FOD call two months before our departure on this message board and didn't have any replys.

Ciao - Peter & Brian

Sorry to miss your reply - haven't been on in a while. We would like to meet you guys if you ever need a break from the family. We are in cabin 1113.

Maybe we can meet at a FOD gathering -- we always ask right away for them to have one. Princess has always had them but we haven't been on HAL before -- based on the messages in here it seems that the meetings are primarily up to the CD.

See Ya,

Scott & Todd

We certainly will need a break from the family!!

Brian and I were on the Zuiderdam back in August '04 and had a great time. There was a pretty big gay group onboard. There should be no problem with the CD posting a FOD get togeather. Hopefully he/she could do it early on in the cruise.

Brian & I and his gay brother JP will be in the same cabin #8076.

We are from London, Ontario. Brian and I are going down to Ft Lauderdale on the 17th to have a little fun and catch up on our colour before we depart on the 22nd.

My email adress is phj@sympatico.ca if you want to chat further.

Best - Peter

FYI --

We sailed on Zuiderdam about a year ago on almost the exact same cruise. A GREAT place to meet family on that ship was the piano bar. Unfortunately, we did not bother going in to the bar until the last evening -- we just breezed past it every night.

When we finally did check it out one evening, it was a load of fun AND filled with all the gay passengers we had missed the entire trip hehe

Archived