What my KIDS loved about the NCL Escape

MFScruise

It's taken me a LONG time to write about this because I had to get back to "real life" right after the cruise.

We were on the NCL Escape during spring break and had a great time.

I was super impressed by all the stuff geared at kids. I wrote a blog about it. Would love your comments/questions regarding the Escape for kids!

http://www.myfamilystuff.ca/14-things-kids-will-love-about-the-norwegian-escape/

Ladena

We were in Stateroom 9860 AFT. The configuration was GREAT and the balcony was larger than the traditional balcony. I would try to request this room if we go on the Escap again. Loved it.

We were in Stateroom 9860 AFT. The configuration was GREAT and the balcony was larger than the traditional balcony. I would try to request this room if we go on the Escap again. Loved it.

Even better would be an angled balcony that isn't directly over the Waterfront roof, so you have a view downwards to the water.

Thanks for your review! We have kids about the same age and we're all thrilled about our June trip. I appreciate the preview!

You will LOVE it! I bet it will be so great in June too! Have fun!

Are they still doing the superhero and Harry Potter trivia? That will be a huge hit with my kids!

I believe they had Harry Potter trivia on the last day. Not sure about superhero...

Can you tell me if the entrance to Splash Academy was via the aft lifts or the forward lifts? The deck plan guide on NCL.com isn't exactly clear about where the entrance is. Thanks.

It's roughly in the middle of the hallway between the two sets of elevators. It's a little closer to the aft.