Cucina Del Capitano

sloper12

Yes it is free but not really Cucina. At lunch is is basically a pasta bar where you order the combinations you want. At dinner there is an entirely different upscale menu with completely different food.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have to agree, we weren't overly impressed with their free lunch selections, however went to dinner one night and thought it was well worth the $15/pp upcharge. Actually are planning on doing it again on the Magic this fall.

Have to agree, we weren't overly impressed with their free lunch selections, however went to dinner one night and thought it was well worth the $15/pp upcharge. Actually are planning on doing it again on the Magic this fall.

Us too

We LOVED the lunch selections. Our group of five raved over the various dishes we had. The lasagna was the overall favorite. I had a bowl of pasta with all the meats and other things in it. Wasn't overly crazy with the bread they put on the table, but lunch was terrific! (especially compared to eating on the Lido!)

When we were on Breeze (I think) Cucina Del Capitano was free at lunch time. Does anyone know if this is the case on Sunshine?

Cucina is free for lunch on all the ships that have it.

We LOVED the lunch selections. Our group of five raved over the various dishes we had. The lasagna was the overall favorite. I had a bowl of pasta with all the meats and other things in it. Wasn't overly crazy with the bread they put on the table, but lunch was terrific! (especially compared to eating on the Lido!)

Another thumbs-up for the lasagna. I though it was very good. So much so that I went back later in the cruise to have it for lunch again. Agree that the create your own pasta bowl is average at best.

After a 4-hour drive to the port, security, and check-in, we find it very relaxing to go there for lunch the first day (even with the noise from the Breeze sport court overhead). Timing is about perfection too....usually eating by 1:00 and when done, rooms are ready.