On Anthem Now

I was on this cruise and we had to clear customs again in Bayonne when we got in yesterday.

We were on the same sailing as teechi and we did self carry as we had a LONG drive home. We got in the line a little after 7:00 for a 7:30 debark.There were using both ends of the ship for self carry. I don't think it was 7:30 when they started --maybe a little later. Wish I had paid closer attention. We used 270 for debark. While waiting in line we were able to get a breakfast sandwich and eat before debarkation. Seating in the area if you can't stand for a long time. We were only in line long enough to walk the ropes and out at the car and gone by 8:00 a.m. The agent looked at my passport and asked me if the man behind me was with me! ha I handed him the customs declaration and he didn't even look at my husband's passport. FAST!!!

BTW we were number 52 to leave and there's no way we wanted to wait that long.

I'm not sure why we had to go through customs twice. However, it was efficient. Great cruise!!

You probably went through immigration in Boston and customs in Bayonne.