Stay and Park

TidePrideGA

Can someone please share where you can find hotels where you can stay and park free while you sail from Port Everglades? I've tried searching the forums and a general Google but the words needed for such a search (Sleep, sail, etc.) are too generic to produce the specific result needed.

Thanks, guys!

Amerisuites has free parking in their regular parking lot, though there is no security and the hotel/parking does not front directly on 17th Street. You would have to judge for yourself as to safety for your vehicle. Embassy Suites has 24/7 valet-attended parking and the last I knew it was $6/day. There may be others, but these 2 are the closest to the Port.

The Parking Garage at the Port is covered and right next to the Terminal for $12/day. We consider this the safest and and most secure option.

You can search for info right here on on this HAL board: click on 'Search this Forum' on the main HAL thread page and put in 'Parking in FLL'. Lots of threads come up with information about various hotels. It is a very popular topic.

Try fly park save dot com

We used them this past summer in Boston when we sailed on Maasdam for 35 days. Got 21 days free parking and paid $50 for the next two weeks - worked out to about half of what it would have cost to just park at Black Faklcon Pier - and we had a pre-cruise hotel stay and breakfast.

They also have cruise park save etc

We were pleased, good luck.

We used ParkNFly last week and were VERY VERY pleased!!! $7.50 per day -- shuttle to cruise ship and a shuttle waiting at cruise ship when we got off!!! Shuttle picks up & drops off right at your vehicle!!! Tipped the driver to handle baggage.

How to find it: Coming down I-595 past the airport. go to end into Port Everglades, then right at 1st stoplight and it's right there!!!

TedC: I tried that web site, but no luck? flyparksave dot com right?

denims: Where is the BW Bayside Inn? I know there's one in San Diego, but I didn't know there was one near Port Everglades!

Sorry, I guess I'm getting "board" fevor; I thought we were talking about SD!

TedC: I tried that web site, but no luck? flyparksave dot com right?

denims: Where is the BW Bayside Inn? I know there's one in San Diego, but I didn't know there was one near Port Everglades!

Tide,

Just found our email from them it is: Park Sleep Fly dot com

With the caps but without the spaces. They use various hotels throughout the nation. Ours was Holiday Inn Express , Boston

Shuttles to and from pier were included

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone! I was getting antsy, so we wound up making reservations at the Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale Beach and parking reservations at Park 'N Fly. This was our original plan, but I thought it worthwhile to see if we could do the sleep/park/cruise thing cheaper. Turns out we probably couldn't. The entire cost of the room and parking as about $125.

Archived