Hawaii Cruises

When does RCI come out with their itineraries for the Hawaii cruise? I'm wanting to take a Hawaii cruise and we usually book a suite but every time I look the suites are gone. I'm wanting to find out when they come out with them so I can jump on them fast while their is still a suite left. I'm looking for the September 2018 or the May 2019 cruise. Is there some way to find out before everyone else knows such as a TA or RCI direct or possibly the C & A for higher level members?

When does RCI come out with their itineraries for the Hawaii cruise? I'm wanting to take a Hawaii cruise and we usually book a suite but every time I look the suites are gone. I'm wanting to find out when they come out with them so I can jump on them fast while their is still a suite left. I'm looking for the September 2018 or the May 2019 cruise. Is there some way to find out before everyone else knows such as a TA or RCI direct or possibly the C & A for higher level members?

September 2018 should be out already, I don't know what the hold up is on those.

May 2019 will likely come out March or April 2018.

Itineraries for Hawaii for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 will be out with the Australian deployment which, as of April 10th, is TBD.

As far as getting preference in booking due to your C&A level, it won't happen. When bookings open, it's a free for all.