My Time Dining Waitlisted..

I have a B2B booked in 3 weeks. I'm waitlisted for MTD the first week. I booked this trip about 2 months ago, I think. Anyway, my questions are:

1) The cruise is now sold out. (It's on the Fascination the week of Memorial Day.) I'm wondering if there's a chance I'll be confirmed before I leave, or do you guys think since there are only 3 weeks left, I'll find out the first day of the cruise?

2) Does anyone know how they determine who gets what time? I think Diamond and Platinum are guaranteed their preferred times, is this correct? I'm gold, so would I get preference over lower tiers, or perhaps they give preference to guests who booked the earliest? Or is it totally random?

On anther note, I booked both weeks on Carnival's website. I have 2 different reservation numbers. I called to see if I needed to "link" them, but the PVP I spoke to said no, I did not. I was hoping since I got MTD the second week, perhaps they would see I'm on a B2B and be more likely to give me MTD. ??

3) I'm traveling with my son. If we get early dining, that would be fine. Late dining would not work for him though. If I'm assigned late dining, what are my chances of having if changed once on board?

Thanks in advance!!

It's definitely possible to be waitlisted for Your Time Dining (what Carnival calls it). In addition to Diamonds and Platinums getting priority, so do FTTF. So theoretically it's possible that people that fall in those groups could take up all of the spots. In any case, good luck! Enjoy your B2B.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Diamond are guaranteed dining room and specialty seating, Platinum get priority along with FTTF. If you are wait listed check your card when you sign in--time will be on it. If it's not what you want, go to MDR about 1:30-2pm on embarkation and they will take requests. Sometimes the first night you are out of luck but after that you get a note in your cabin of change.