Gus' Beach Bar

It looks really nice but I'm having trouble finding information. We'd be taking a taxi from the cruise port. Thanks!

Great place. The last time we stopped there was for sunset one Sunday last November. There was live music and Gus's daughter Tatiana (?) was tending bar and she was fun!

I'm a little cautious on cruise days so I personally wouldn't go there without a rental car. They would call you a taxi from the bar but what if they didn't show?

Gus' is at Baie Rouge, next to Chez Raymond. We like both places and Baie Rouge but (as with many beaches) it can be rough getting in and out of water. I think you are pretty safe planning on a taxi back to ship as long as you plan on leaving Baie rouge 2 hours before on board time.

Oh my goodness, I was literally JUST posting about this place in another thread! Yes, Gus's Beach bar. Baie Rouge is so amazing! Probably my favorite beach in ST. Martin. I didn't feel like getting in and out of the water was a problem. I do remember some large, slick rocks on the beach but they were easy to get around. I remember it could get a little bit wavy, but I never felt my 8 year old was at risk. I remember the sand felt hotter on my feet than other beaches in St. Martin, but it was extremely soft and beautiful. I loved swimming to the right, around the big rock to the little private sandy beach. That was amazing to me!! I highly recommend this place, however, could be tricky getting a ride back to the ship. I do NOT remember taxis being readily available. You might need to make arrangments with a driver to pick you back up.