Grandeur Drink Cards?

Don't know the price, but they usually go on sale the last half of the cruise and are for 10 drinks up to $12 each. Can be shared. People on other ships have reported around $79 plus tips.

I got one in march .... it was offered like day 5 on a 12 day cruise.... it was 89 plus tax and tip for 10 drinks ( beer, mixed, frozen and wines under a certain amount)... it came to like 109... I don't drink much but when I do I get the frozen drinks and they run around $12 to $13.... so I saved around $10 - $15.... the card lasted me 5 days ... I'd say it's only worth it if you get the higher priced frozen or mixed drinks

That has not been our experience.

That's interesting. I wonder what goes into the decision as to when they start offering it. It seems like most people who would buy one would drink (or share) 10 drinks anyway, so I don't see it as much of a money maker (which is why I could see them just not offering it at all).

That's interesting. I wonder what goes into the decision as to when they start offering it. It seems like most people who would buy one would drink (or share) 10 drinks anyway, so I don't see it as much of a money maker (which is why I could see them just not offering it at all).

I get the feeling it depends on the alcohol sales numbers.