Unable to get e-tickets due to travel agent group

nicunurse8277

Hi,

Has anyone had difficulty with getting e-tickets from the website or purchasing vouchers when booked through outside TA? This is our first booking on MSC and we booked through a reputable web agency who we have booked with before. We sail on the 13th and I went to print our e-tickets and buy vouchers on Thursday night. MSC website says we cannot get our e - tickets through them because we have not paid or are part of a group. I am editing because I realize that I have e-tickets sent from my TA but I cannot get into the page to buy vouchers.

I called MSC Friday and spoke with a rude representative who told me I needed to call my agent. Spoke with my agent who called MSC and and was told it would be fixed in 24 hours. It was not fixed yesterday and unfortunately, I was working and unable to call MSC until today. I spoke with another representative today who said I need to talk to the groups department who is only open Monday through Friday. If I had known that Friday I would have called then. [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Edited by nicunurse8277

I booked through a TA last year. After I had paid in full about three months from departure, I was able to use my reservation information to log into the MSC website to purchase WiFi and a laundry package. (They offered bonus data for advance WiFi purchase but no special deal for advance laundry package purchase.) However, I had to wait until 48 hours prior to departure to check in online and get my etickets and luggage tags. In the meantime my TA had already mailed them to me in hardcopy. Hope that helps. - Dan

Thanks for the response. After my frustration, my husband logged into his account and tried and was able to purchase vouchers and Internet. Don't know why it worked for him and not me. MSC's web site is just not very good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Do you use the same email address?

If you do that is most likely to be the reason

Pete

We sail on the 13th. We got our E Tickets via email and purchased through a TA. I added two packages after printing the E Tickets and now it says I have to pay before I can print the E Tickets again. But, I called a rep and she said my original E Tickets are fine and that on her end, it shows that my two add ons are good to go, even though I can't print them off with the E Tickets.

We sail on the 13th. We got our E Tickets via email and purchased through a TA. I added two packages after printing the E Tickets and now it says I have to pay before I can print the E Tickets again. But, I called a rep and she said my original E Tickets are fine and that on her end, it shows that my two add ons are good to go, even though I can't print them off with the E Tickets.

You could always log in to you account and do a screen dump of the order that is on your account

We have the same problem with e-tickets. Our cruise (May 13) is à Package with Air Canada and They say it's not paid full or part of a group. It's the last bug before departure. Will be in the hands of our travel agent tomorrow.