Anthem of the Seas Character breakfast Characters from Dreamworks Trolls?

What characters can we expect during this breakfast? Also, what kind of menu can we expect?

I believe it's customary to serve the "chocolate" menu for the character breakfast. Chocolate pancakes, pastries with chocolate, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

To me the Character breakfast is one place where Royal really drops the ball - so much potential to make it better. Obviously Disney can't be beat because of their characters (Character breakfast on Disney was buffet style) with Mickey, Minnie, several others). What impressed me last year was a Carnival cruise we did with a "Cat in the Hat" breakfast. Again, they had advantages and took full use of them (green eggs & ham of course, dollar pancakes stacked in a tilting shape, other unique breakfast choices. We did an Oasis Character breakfast last October and had two characters; breakfast choices were nothing special (nor, for the most part, were the characters). I think Royal should come up with at least a special menu (something Shrek related, or Madagascar?) to make it more interesting. Anyways, expect maybe two characters and, unless its been improved, nothing really special.