Booking my first RCL cruise. Need help selecting a Jr. Suite.

I'm planning my first RCL cruise on the Navigator of the Seas. We want to book a Jr. Suite but doing a little research, it seems the Jr. Suites have different size balconies. I know the aft balconies are large. Are all of the other Jr. Suite balconies the same size? I know the experts here on Cruise Critic can help me chose the perfect cabin. Thanks for your help.

On Navigator, the aft junior suite balconies are quite large. However, they have a view of the "superstructure" that some may describe as being an obstruction. I'm not a fan but many others are.

I personally prefer the "hump" JS where the balconies are slightly larger than the standard JS balcony.

Hump JS cabins include 9614, 9618, 9624, 9628, 9314, 9318, 9324, 9328 with the best and coveted being 9618 and 9318.

Good luck and welcome to RCL!

I'm planning my first RCL cruise on the Navigator of the Seas. We want to book a Jr. Suite but doing a little research, it seems the Jr. Suites have different size balconies. I know the aft balconies are large. Are all of the other Jr. Suite balconies the same size? I know the experts here on Cruise Critic can help me chose the perfect cabin. Thanks for your help.

All side-facing JS balconies on Navigator (hump and non-hump) are the same size.