BOGO specialty dinner on Adventure ?

Purchased the BOGO specialty dinner on Adventure OS. I was able to make a dinner reservation time for the 1st night, but, not for the 2nd night. Of course, I know that I have no choice of restaurant for either night (Chops or Giovanni's), so it's a 50/50 chance either way :D.

My concern is that I, for whatever reason, cannot reserve a dinner time for the 2nd night. Is that normal? Am I just supposed to book the 2nd night once we get onboard?

Purchased the BOGO specialty dinner on Adventure OS. I was able to make a dinner reservation time for the 1st night, but, not for the 2nd night. Of course, I know that I have no choice of restaurant for either night (Chops or Giovanni's), so it's a 50/50 chance either way :D.

My concern is that I, for whatever reason, cannot reserve a dinner time for the 2nd night. Is that normal? Am I just supposed to book the 2nd night once we get onboard?

Yes, it's normal to only be able to make the reservation for the first night. You do the rest onboard.

Yes, it's normal to only be able to make the reservation for the first night. You do the rest onboard.

Thank you! I feel much better! I hate loose threads.

I just got off AOS and did the BOGO promo Chops first night Giovanni 2nd

Next time if offered I'll do only Giovanni

I feel the same way, I'd do Giovanni's twice before doing Chops.

I have purchased the BOGO for the AOS in November. I didn't think we had a choice on the restaurant. I read some good reviews for Chops. What didn't you like about it?

What would be a good time to reserve the first night with the Muster Drill?

I have purchased the BOGO for a sailing in November on the AOS. I didn't think that there was a choice of restaurants.

I have read good reviews about Chops, what didn't you like about it?

Also, what would be a good time for reservations on the first night? I know there is a muster drill sometime.

I have purchased the BOGO for the AOS in November. I didn't think we had a choice on the restaurant. I read some good reviews for Chops. What didn't you like about it?

What would be a good time to reserve the first night with the Muster Drill?

Quality of the steak has declined. Choices are fewer. Service has been poor.

• 3 weeks later...

Help... I am considering doing this however, the description reads:

• This offer requires dining on Days 1 and 2

Does this mean I have to do the specialty dining on Day1 and Day 2 (back-to-back) or does it mean my FIRST reservation has to be on Day 1 or Day 2?

Help... I am considering doing this however, the description reads:

• This offer requires dining on Days 1 and 2

Does this mean I have to do the specialty dining on Day1 and Day 2 (back-to-back) or does it mean my FIRST reservation has to be on Day 1 or Day 2?

You have to use your specialty dining on both days.

• 2 weeks later...

I was both on the Brillance of the Seas, and the Serenade of the Seas back ending of March, and i found the quality of the steaks in Chops delicous...I didn't see anything wrong with the steaks....they were scrumptous to me....all the way down to the dessert....

I cruise alot, on different lines....and find all the steakhouses delicious....I guess it is just up to the invidual's taste buds...