AOSand South East Caribbean, ie Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia

drewdles

Hi all.

We enjoyed our last trip so much to the South East Caribbean on the Adventure of the Seas we were looking at possibily doing another in December or January. However, it appears until next April that the AOS only does the South West route to Aruba and Curacao. Anyone know WHY? I'm more curious than anything since mosttrips alternate itineraries. Might just have to venture over to Carnival or another line or just wait until late April.

Cheers.

Drew

Navigator of the Seas May '04 (Miami to Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel)

Adventure of the Seas April '05 (Peurto Rico to St.Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados)

My first cruise was AOS and last was Jewel, same class as Serenade, which I have booked this March. I was very impressed with the Jewel I know I will be just as happy with Serenade. Granted its a smaller ship but I didn't really miss Johnny Rockets and didn't even see the ice rink on AOS. I think you'd be happy if you went on the Serenade.

Archived