Need Bacardi Distillery tour details please

cruisecouple216

The wife and I are taking our honeymoon in July and were very interested in the Distillery tour. Unfortunately we are only in port from 7-2 pm and the first tour isn't until 10 pm. I was just curious if we would have enough time to take the tour and do the taste testing. Any additional details about the tour would be welcome as well!

The wife and I are taking our honeymoon in July and were very interested in the Distillery tour. Unfortunately we are only in port from 7-2 pm and the first tour isn't until 10 pm. I was just curious if we would have enough time to take the tour and do the taste testing. Any additional details about the tour would be welcome as well!

The Bacardi Tours start at 10AM, so you should be good to go!!!

We'll be there in July as well!!!

Andy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can walk over to the pier that is next to the cruise ship. You can take the ferry to Catano for 50 cents each way. When you get off the ferry you walk a short way to a covered parking garage. There you pay $3 each way to the Bacardi factory. They will fill up the van before it leaves. When you get to the Bacardi factory you will get in line to buy a ticket for the tour. (It used to be free) Last year they were $14 included souvenir glass and 2 sample drinks.

They have snack food to buy and a gift shop. You can buy more drinks too. Enjoy we go every time we cruise there. You do not need to take a cruise excursion.