Jewel of the Seas April 23, 2017 Transatlantic Video Review

Hello fellow cruisers,

I have just returned from an amazing 13 night Transatlantic cruise onboard Jewel of the Seas and have started posting the videos that I personally filmed. They can be found at my www.youtube.com channel: cruise addict. I am posting the link here for the first video only, but the rest can be found on youtube. I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoyed the cruise. Happy cruising, Robert Ghitea, aka, cruise addict.

Hello fellow cruisers,

I have just returned from an amazing 13 night Transatlantic cruise onboard Jewel of the Seas and have started posting the videos that I personally filmed. They can be found at my www.youtube.com channel: cruise addict. I am posting the link here for the first video only, but the rest can be found on youtube. I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoyed the cruise. Happy cruising, Robert Ghitea, aka, cruise addict.

Hi Robert! We are just back from the second leg and will check these out.

Great to meet you on the TA, hope to cruise with you again!

Cheers,

Thank you for positing the videos. It must have been a lot of work. We are returning to the Jewel after 13 years and doing the crossing next May so we were very interested in all the videos. It was interesting for us to note the classical piano player you had on your trip had just gotten off a cruise we were on with Holland America in early Apirl. We laughed because it was the same set of music on both ships.