Carnival Sunshine Cabin Amenities

All my previous cruises have been on Royal Caribbean, so I have a few questions about my upcoming cruise on Carnival Sunshine. Really basic things:

Do the cabins have hair dryers?

Is shampoo/shower gel provided?

Do the cabins have refrigerators?

Are Passport and photo identification all the documents I need (except for the health form, boarding pass, etc. that is printed from Carnival's website.)?

Are the safes operated by keypad or by your room key card?

I have searched the current threads and have found some of this information, but nothing specific to Sunshine.

Please feel free to share anything else you think I might need to know about the ship and/or cabins.

Thanks in advance for the information.

We will board Sunshine for voyage number 3 in a few weeks. We had a fridge in our cabin both times. We were in spa cabins. Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel are provided. Hair dryers were provided, but I brought my own, as I read here that they were attached in a drawer. We love Sunshine. Three decks of Serenity are wonderful. If you have kids with you, there is a fantastic water park for them to enjoy.

Not all cabins on Sunshine have fridges. I believe there is a thread that breaks this down. Do a search and hopefully you can find it. Both times we were on Sunshine last year we did not have one. One time in an ocean view and one in an inside.

Hairdryers, shampoo and shower gel are provided in all cabins. However, the hairdryers can be a bit weak. If you are not picky they will eventually get the job done!

What you list for documents will cover everything you need.

Both times on board our safe was operated by us choosing a four-digit code.

Enjoy your cruise. Sunshine is definitely a favorite!

During the conversion of the Sunshine from the Destiny, the "new" constructed cabins were provided with mini fridges. Many original cabins only received make-overs and no mini fridges were installed.

Here is a link the thread that contains a list of all the cabins that have a fridge:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2199257